Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What did I do on my days off?

I have seen many adorable pictures and videos of families sledding and snowman building, but this prego momma did not participate in the fun in the snow. I actually painted walls, curtain rod knobs, a canvas and almost finished the girls' Camp Rock Room (more on that to come) and Koda's nursery.
So, My sweet Chris took Chloe and Cami out to a friend's to play, but got too few fun shots...

Here is Cami and her BFF Bella.And then a wet little Cami.
Sorry Chloe, Daddy didn't get you in the snow......but Mommy got you the next night doing something you love....
DANCING AND RAPPING (yes I said rapping!)

Here she is with this Motley Crew performing......
"Pants on the Ground!"



These two enjoyed the show, but I think they like their cookies more!!!!
(Cami and future hubby Blake)



So, no, I didn't enjoy the frozen precipation this weekend, but I did enjoy crafts, friends and SLEEPING IN!

Oh, and speaking of friends....

Sunday night I was so excited that I got to spend time with friends I love and never see. We had sushi and fried rice...did you say fried rice? Why, yes, we had fried rice in our bowls, laps, purses and coats!


Can you guess who the fried rice culprit was?


Yes, none other than Betty Apple! Love you Betty :)

1 comment:

Betty said...

Oh...I was waiting for that picture to post! That was a fun night and we must do it more often!
Love you girl!