Sunday, February 7, 2010

Trading Spaces

I wanted to show what I've been working on these past weeks......moving Cami into the big girls' CAMP ROCK room...
we put together a bunk bed, I painted some stripes to match the bed spreads and added some music bling to the room (thanks Teresa for sewing on the guitar trim!), but the absolute favorite part of the room is our two stars as rock stars....

Is that not unbelieveable? Matt Darden (Darden Decal Designs is on facebook) was able to take pictures and put them in vinyl on the wall! You have to check out all the stuff he can do!!!!!

This wall in Koda's room is saved for him!!!

Here are a few fun things I added....


My mom encouraged me to paint a canvas for Koda since I had painted butterflies and high heels for the girls' rooms.

Here is another look......

Getting closer everyday for a baby to be in here!!!!!


2 comments:

Pamela Johnson said...

I love it! Koda is so spoiled to be a third child and have it so put together. Great job!

Shawn said...

Love it! Great job on the canvas too!
~H