Sunday, February 28, 2010

More Blessings

Today the Carpenters were blessed again from friends and family at our church. We started out eatting wonderful food and visiting at the church's Garden Room.Then Betty got to the games! I LOVE games! The first one was to guess what candy bar had been melted in a diaper. You would think for all the showers I have been to that I would have done this one...but I hadn'tMindy tried to tutor Rita on the various candy bars while Rita enjoyed that fact that Mindy could throw up at any moment!Having 8 children between them, Heather and Tonya were sure that they could win this one!Sorry Crystal for the bad shot, but I love how you are telling Pamela what to look for in the DIAPER!
You know me...I had to act like I was giving it a taste test!
Congratulations CRYSTAL for getting all 5 poopy diapers right!After the memory game (which Elmira won) I got to open the sweetest gifts! You can't beat Pamela and Teresa's mongrammed gifts!How cute is this?
Then Tonya had to go and make me cry with her sweet card and SCRAPBOOK PAGES!!!!
Thank you so much ladies for all your love, friendship and blessing me in so many ways!


No comments: