Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Seriously? The wrath of a pregnant woman with male hormones is nothing to mess with!

Here I am 32 weeks prego, tired due to lack of comfortable sleep, and the man I love kneels down next to me at 6:00a.m. this morning and whispers, "well, the guys decorated our yard last night." I asked if it was tee peed and he said, "kind of. . . and there is a Christmas tree in the walk way so you and the girls will need to go through the garage door to get out to the car. I will have to clean it up later." I then said, "I hate that this makes me mad." He said why would you be mad? "Well, here I am being woken up 45 minutes before I have to get up, being told there is a mess in our yard that needs to be cleaned up...you tell me."

Then, when I saw the yard I was a bit...well...saddened by their attempt. This morning I was ready to tell them that it was ON! That when they messed with this house, they messed with the WRONG MOMMA! But, when I saw the stumps, one roll of toilet paper and duck taped tree on the porch, I guess my anger turned to empathy. All that work for this?


By the way, KEITH APPLE, my 6 year old saw the tree branches in your yard and put 2 and 2 together.....more empathy.

Just know, brothers of the family, if you mess with this house again.....you will wish you had never seen toilet paper or the likes of duck tape....cause this big girl not only has prego hormones, but I am working with my own testosterone these days! BE AFRAID!

P.S. Could this be pay back for last year's "Donate a tree Foundation?" Posted January 4, 2009?



Boy, this man is lucky I am still so in love with him!

1 comment:

Betty said...

Or maybe the sweet revenge of having a fresh poopy diaper NOT from your own child's rear end left ever so nicely in your driver's car seat CHRIS CARPENTER after "HOUSE CHURCH"...hmmmm...the joys and pains of family:) Gotta love that our boys never grow out of their prankster stage!!!