Saturday, February 27, 2010

Shower of Blessing

Last night Julie and Jamie threw me a baby shower with all my sweet friends from school. It was so fun! I feel so blessed to have made such great friends from where I work. I realize each day that God's will is for me to be at school in this season of my life, but one of the greatest rewards is the blessing of the friendships I have made.

Julie was on my side of the table which made for an easy shot
but Jamie was on the other side of us with Audry.
Here is a pic of the Kindergarten crew that could be there:

And this year, I have gotten to know these lovely ladies in first grade (minus Terry and Kristy)!


The funny thing is that of the 9 first grade teachers...4 are having babies!!!! Johnell's sweet Addy was due to arrive 4 weeks AFTER me, but she decided to come at 27 weeks! She is doing wonderful! (You should read her blog http://www.auntjohnnie.blogspot.com/) So, I am due in March, Johnell was due in April, Caron is due in May and now Laura is due in September!)

Angie's classroom is right across the hall from me (she teaches kindergarten). It was so fun to visit with her each day and watch her belly grow. In December, she had Olivia and now gets to stay at home with her until April, when I will be home with Koda!Jen didn't get to make a group shot, so here she is with sweet Kim and Jamie...the famous cupcake maker! They were delicious!




There was lots of oooing and ahhing when I got to open all the BLUE!!!

I got so many wonderful gifts that we would never be able to just "pick up". So, thank you ladies! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

No comments: