Friday, February 19, 2010

Dancin' the Night Away

Tonight the Carpenters hit Chapman Retreat's Father Daughter/ Family Dance. After Chloe had such a great time last year with Daddy at the Father Daughter Dance at the rec center, this year she wanted us all to go! We all got dressed up, hit our favorite Japanese restaurant and then off to the dance floor!
Look at these beautiful girls! (The guy in the middle ain't that bad either!)

Mommy and Cami got a pic at the restaurant


When we got there, Chloe was thrilled to see one of her BFFs Sydney!!And Cami was happy to see Sydney's little sister Avery too!
The girls had a blast dancing!
But the father daughter dance was my favorite! My sweet little Momma's girl has turned to a Daddy's girl...sniff sniff...I knew it would happen....but so soon???




One of the funniest sights was when these four girls were all on stage together not having a CLUE they had the same dress on! There were at least 4 more there too. I guess I wasn't the only one who got the awesome deal at Target!

I loved watching the girls dance. Chloe definately has moves and sweet Cami is right in the middle doing her best to do the same






But, if you know me, you know that I couldn't just watch a dance....me and my big 'ol belly wanted to get in there with them!


We wondered if this would be the last family outing as the Carpenter 4! Soon little Koda will make us the Carpenter 5! (And I will get to dance with him when they call for the mother/son dance :) )

1 comment:

Goodnight moon said...

You have a beautiful family! What a fun dance to have, so special!!!!