Monday, December 8, 2008

Tears for Fears

Okay, please do not call DHS...but, I had to get this on the blog. Saturday the girls and I decorated the house for Christmas...I love it...and I put out for display some of the many Christmas pictures we've taken. Well, we have a picture of Chloe at 3 screaming on Santa's lap. We all have them, right? I thought it was cruel at first to frame it, but since it was the only Christmas picture of Chloe at that age, I kept putting it out each year.


My sweet Cami saw it and brought it to me with crocidle tears..."Coe cying...Sanna.....Coe sad!" It killed me. I asked her about it again...and this was her reaction:

4 comments:

Shawn said...

Kyla Michelle Carpenter!! You have to put that picture away, that is the saddest thing I have ever seen. Poor Cami baby is going to be traumatized forever by that mean ol Santa picture.

(It is a really cute video though :))

Betty said...

Poor poor Cami. How sweet of her to feel empathy for Chloe over a picture of her crying. What a tender hearted precious girl!

roza said...

SWEET GIRL! She is so precious! That was so sad and wonderful all at the same time! AWE!!!!

Tonya Lee said...

My favorite blog entries begin with the words, "Don't call DHS on me but..." I'm guessing she's not going to enjoy seeing Santa this year!