Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Locks of Beautiful Lengths?

I did it, well Meredith did. Tonight I got 9 1/2 inches cut off. I am sending my hair to Pantene Beautiful lengths http://www.beautifullengths.com/en_US/ It takes 6 pony tails to make a wig...so think about it. Here are a few pics of the 2 year hair growth chopped off in a few seconds to help someone who needs hair.

It was a long day...so please go easy on my non make-up tired look.......

BEFORE



Before Mommy got a new doo....Cami said "me hair cut too!"

My other sweet heart "got a trim and not a cut"

Then, after highlights and a lot of snipping........

Now the crazy thing is I showed Meredith 3 pics of hair I liked and then gave her the "you do what you think would look best" and she cut my hair VERY similair to what I had 7 years ago!

3 comments:

Shawn said...

It looks amazing!!
~H

Kendra said...

You look awesome! I love it!!!!

Betty said...

Love it! And I love that you did at all for LOVE!!!