Saturday, December 20, 2008

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

"Happy Birthday to me....Happy Birthday to me......Happy Birthday to MEEEEEEEE...Happy Birthday to me!"

I think when you turn 34...well any number past 29...you MUST celebrate with your girl friends in your p.j.s like you did when you were in junior high. I did. Every year from fourth grade on, I had a slumber party which included lots of junk food, playing games, laughing until you almost peed your pants and when we got older and could drive ..... go TEE PEEING! (sorry mom)

Last night some great friends




Look at Pam's new tattoo!!!



made my year by taking time out of this busy holiday season to come over,



eat lots of junk food, play games





(Christmas pictionary.....and some other "colorful" clues Chris added!)

DANCE

Kyla, a.k.a. Pepa, singing "It's nonna your business!"

and laugh so hard we were rolling in the floor.


I have numerous videos of the "dancing" that took place with my Salt 'n Pepa cd,
but I promised my friends not to blog them. Too bad, cause they are hilarious!!!!

At this age, who gets embarassed anymore?????

Thank you guys for making me feel special :)
I love you!











3 comments:

Betty said...

I had a blast!!! I wish you the best 34th year of life ever! I am so thankful you are my friend and sister in Christ!!!

Love,
Betty

Pamela Johnson said...

Happy Birthday! Love ya lots!

Darden Family said...

I must admit that the games were FUN!! Happy birthday and love you!

Teresa