Saturday, December 13, 2008

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!

Thursday night big, beautiful snowflakes came down! At 9:15p.m. I got "the call" saying that I got to sleep in, stay home with my family and get paid for it! I LOVE SNOW!


Friday morning Chloe came in screaming that we had to play in the snow, so here we go!



I should have been a more adventurous Mommy and played with Chloe Thursday night because the snow that morning was not sticking to make a snowman. But, we had fun anyways.....

All the girls got a turn to sled down our front yard

Then we ganged up on daddy with a mini snow ball fight ...poor guy


We also made snow angels.


Did I mention that I got paid for working this day? Thank you Lord for the snow!!!!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love your videos, you have the most adorable little girl:)

Jennifer said...

Totally wish we could have played in the snow with you and the girls. Wehad to go to work....YUCK!!!!