Thursday, January 7, 2010

Take a Closer Look

Take a look at this commercial.....see anyone you know?

We didn't the first time it was on T.V. All of the sudden, Chloe yells, "Hey, I am on T.V.!" I looked at Chris and we both said something like, well, maybe someone who looks like you. She got us to rewind the commercial and look who it is! Jon Dodd, Ashton, Chloe, half of Jackson's head and part of Baylor's! My little super star can't stop squeeling, "I am on T.V.! I am on T.V.!" We are so proud :)

2 comments:

Betty said...

That's pretty cool! This could be the start of bright lights in the big city for that Chloe! She is quite a superstar in her hometown of Spring Hill...Just don't forget the little people girl!!

Ashley said...

Did Jon and Tonya tell you that Baylor noticed it forever ago? He was sitting there and said... I just saw Chloe on a Preds commercial. I was just 2 down from Chloe... I bet we are all on there! I told Jon the next morning at church. I think it is totally cool!