Saturday, January 16, 2010

Getting ready for Koda

Well, thanks to the two snow days last week, we were able to start changing rooms and making a place for the fifth member of our family....boy, that sounds weird!

Though it broke my heart, we were able to sell Chloe's trundle bed for the asking price! Boo hoo...I loved that bed!

The girls were not sad a bit! With a new Camp rock comforter for Cami's twin mattress...the girls were stoked for the new bunk bed that is on its way...which we were able to use the $$$ from the trundle bed exactly! Thank you Lord! (I really had hoped to change the room, but after Chloe cried many tears about loosing her special room, I gave in to keep the Camp Rock room)And now it is time for Koda....... after sending a mass e-mail, I was able to borrow a crib from a coworker. The white looked great with the molding and doors.
The girls loved getting it ready for their new baby brother, even though daddy did all the work.Then, my bestest friend Sarah sent me a gift card to Target! I was so excited because I had registered for the brown and blue star/strip/camo mix match set. The BEST part is that when I went to get it, the set was on clearance! Sarah got me the whole set!!!!!

We still have alot of work to do. Today we are getting a chest of drawers for the girls' room and we will have a lot of work with organizing clothes, shoes, etc. We also plan to paint a little in both rooms for decor (as well as purchase some of M. Darden's awesome vinyl decorations)....so I guess I will keep you posted. But, for now I feel like we are at least a little closer to being ready for our sweet new addition.

No comments: