Monday, July 7, 2008

Let's Get Physical


I have NO idea where she got it...But Chloe turned into Olivia Newton John Saturday. She was so excited to get her map out and start "exercising!"



I'd also like to share that if you are needing some sort of direction or wisdom in choices in your life, you may find the answers ou are searching for at La Hacienda in Spring Hill. Yes, yesterday after four and a half hours of church in a very crowded restaurant with two girls crying and a hungry, frustrated wife Chris announces, "I am done. Two is good for me." After months of prayer, it is funny how God reveals His answers over salsa and chips!

1 comment:

Shawn said...

This is hilarious. I was so hoping that you had "let's get physical" playing in the background.

I see aerobics instructor as her high school part time job!