Thursday, July 31, 2008

Good bye Summer!!!

Yes, tomorrow is my first day back to work, so I am trying to remember what I did with my whole two months of vacation.

There was VBS, Deeper Still, Ridgecrest (see Ridgecrest post), Lakefest 2008, ballet recital, birthday parties, t-ball games, days at the pool....well, I will leave you with some fun pics of my summer......






Vacation Bible School at VBS
Twin day with Abi (and Cami)
The girls wore the dresses Pamela and I brought them from Nicaragua

Ms. Heather telling her amazing stories with her friend "Squawk" (sp?)


The girls were glued to Ms. Heather



After story time, they came to my room for crafts.

Friends from birth!

Lakefest 2008



Great friends, great times!

Going to the pool

"I'm ready for the pool!"


Pretty in Pink

T-Ball


Cami and Chloe in "baseball ready" position

Tennessee Celebrity siting!


Dance Recital

Pretty ballerina and Proud Grammie




Cami in the "bah"



Good bye Summer!!!!! I will miss you.



1 comment:

Shawn said...

And we will miss you, our full-time working mama friend!

Here's to an awesome year, and no visits to the principal's office!