Friday, July 4, 2008

Boys and their toys


Well, I do believe it is the truth that boys will always love their toys. Some boys are stuck on X boxes, Wii, motorcylces and even guns...

Tonight I overheard a conversation about a husband buying a motorcycle because he has always had one. I thought, what in the world does this woman own for herself (and not for her family) over a grand??? anyways....

My sweetie was able to play for free the other night with my brother in law Scott. They rode dirt bikes in Franklin. But, I have to say, I LOVE that he was able to get out and, well, play. Even though he is 35, he has such a boy like playful side that I love...it is one of the things that drew me to him. So, baby keep on playin'....but make sure that it is free though!

1 comment:

Shawn said...

Yea for free hobbies!

Unfortunately, that free hobby would come with a very expensive dr. bill for us. Shawny proney to accidenty.