Saturday, July 26, 2008

Dance Camp 2008

This was Chloe's first year to participate in All That Dance's dance camp. She loved it! They did ballet, tap, jazz, HIP HOP (her favorite), crafts, and a little acting. She loved being partners with a "big girl" during the week, but stayed true to her friends that she has had since the womb (Abi, Mia, Ashton and Audrey)!

Here is a picture of the tap dance. My five year old is dancing to "These Boots Were Made for Walking".....interesting.


She did an awesome job dancing to HSM's "I can't dance". Watch that girl shake those hips! Makes a Momma proud.




But this video shows you how Cami is so ready to do every thing "Chlo- chlo" does. She kept saying, "Momma, I wah da." For those who don't speak Cami, my child has no ending consonants....this literally meant "Mommy, I want to dance"!


1 comment:

Tonya Lee said...

I'm feeling a little guilty that you changed your background for me. What a sacrificing friend!!! Why didn't you mention the bonus hip hop performance we were treated to???