Friday, July 25, 2008

Kick Ball at Thirty

Okay, 33, but anyways.


Our Sunday school class had a blast last Sunday. We got together with one of our closest friends' sunday school class. The idea was a k ickball game for the adults and the kids. So, we had a pot luck at the park Baptist style! Here are some cute pics from the kiddos. This is Chloe's newest best friend Vivian. Even though they both live in Spring Hill and go to Thompson Station church, they played at Ridgecrest in North Carolina andlove being together. Here are some adorable friends.










And Tonya and sweet Will






We had a pot luck and some time to pray and sing, but then the competition began.






If anyone knows me, I LOVE competition...the healthy kind that is. (not like competing for a guy in High school, but in games.)

When we started, our class was pretty pouty because we have like 11 people and the other team had at least 20! It was crazy. But nevertheless.... we stuck it out. My sweet Cami didn't enjoy not being at my side, so it was hard trying to play while your daughter is screaming "MOMMY". But thanks to Jodie, Tonya and Jen she calmed down so I could play and of course trash talk. If you know me, you also know that I am all talk. I love to trash talk while playing spades (you know it Scott Ruggles!), but I truely mean no harm. Now, after seeing my big mouth on our sunday school's blog (couplesnchrist@blogspot.com) I may start rethinking my behavior if I really want to be a Proverbs 13 woman.




Anyways, after Keith sliding...crawling..to third getting minor cuts and wounds and the other side seeming to multiply like Israelites in Egypt......WE WON 4 to 1!


Here are some fun pics of our victory.


Oh yeah, the kids played too! Chloe seemed as serious as Mommy!

1 comment:

Shawn said...

You and Tonya must be kindred spirits because you both have picked the same blog page. Funny.