Monday, February 2, 2009

Calling the Tooth Fairy!!!



Okay, so we didn't actually "loose" the teeth, but we have two baby teeth in a little tooth container complimentary of the dentist! Chloe had her two bottom teeth pulled as well as two cavities filled today. But, she is so pumped about the tooth fairy coming tonight, that she hasn't complained.
Now, let's talk about what teeth go for nowadays. We actatally have some friends who give $5.00 a tooth!!!! I asked Chris what he thought and he said maybe $2.00....I was thinking $1.00. I came home tonight and asked Chloe how much money she was going to get and she said, "maybe two quarters!" I smiled from the inside out!

3 comments:

Shawn said...

Tooth fairy visited Mia last night with tooth #2. She got $1.

~H

Betty said...

$5.00??? A tooth??? Can I pull mine out and have your friend's tooth fairy come to my house??? Anyhoo...our tooth fairy gives $2.00 for the first tooth and $1.00for the others. I like Chloe's thoughts on 2 quarters:)!!!

Tonya Lee said...

If your "friends" happen to be me you should mention that I always forget and that was the first cash I found lying on Jon's dresser in time to frantically stuff it in his tooth fairy box before he realized she didn't come! That was a one time occurence! Ashton got a gold dollar because I found it on the floor of my van!!!