Thursday, February 5, 2009

Our Lil Shopper

Well, she comes by it honestly!

I was so glad Chris had the camera in the diaper bag when we were at Wal-Mart tonight. I look over and my TWO YEAR OLD is picking up a trainning bra and telling us how it "fis me boobies"!









But, then she carried the trainning bra to the purses and picked out....yes, she looked over all of the various purses in the girl section....a HSM purse. After throwing the purse on her shoulder, she found an abnoxious Dora hat that she must wear. And wear them she did, the whole way through the store! What a hoot!

2 comments:

Tonya Lee said...

So, I'm sitting at the table while the twins eat watching this hilarious video. Wesley leans over and says, "Wow!" Um yeah, we're both in trouble!

Betty said...

At least she knows the basic necessities of every girl's wardrobe! Hee hee hee:)