Monday, February 23, 2009

It Finally happened

Well, after almost nine years of marriage, it finally happened.
I swore that I would not be "that wife."
I promised family and friends that I would not have "that house" with "that room".
I was gonna stand my ground!
But as strong as I thought I was, my love for my man over ruled!
Today, ladies and gentlemen, I submitted.
Yes, in my, Kyla Michelle Erwin Carpenter's, bonus room you will not see one but three dead deer heads hanging on the wall....... but I have to admit my man hung them with "flare"!Yes, you are seeing right! This little beauty has on reading glasses!

I love you Chris Carpenter.

Not just for who you are, but for making me the woman I am today.

I do believe that now I am what some would call, "a little bit red in the neck!"

3 comments:

Betty said...

NICE....the things we do for LOVE!

Welcome to the "club"

Tonya Lee said...

Welcome to the find a niche where every single person who enters the house won't see them club!

Shawn said...

I applaud your love and dedication for your man. I am crying on the inside for your poor bonus room walls.