Sunday, October 5, 2008

Pics form my phone





I just learned how to get my pics from my phone!!! here are a few cute ones that needed to be shared.

My family painting my classroom...look at that smile...so fake!

Look at our apple creature project Daddy!

Only Chloe would make Hannah Montana with an apple!

Yes, this is a 2 year old who demanded to carry Daddy's bag!

Sleeping beauties!

And here is my favorite. After a very exhausting week,

What do two teachers do on a Friday night?

Panchos!!!!

and our "Mini me"s

1 comment:

Tonya Lee said...

Was it going back to work or eating with 6 kids that drove me to drink, I mean sip your drink :)
*Note to child protective services, mini me's were slurping on water (the healthy Carpenter child) and Coke (the unhealthy mini-me!). Gotta love some Pancho's!