Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Our new little Love


Look at who I have my hands on... ADDIE JACKSON!

Last night, Johnell, Eric and Addie came to bring us dinner. I was so excited to hold this little miracle. I have been praying for her and Johnell since she arrived 13 weeks early! What an answered prayer!


Here we are with the right babies!
Johnell and I decided that Addie needs a "big" boy in her life to protect her, so we let them have their first date. Seeing that Koda doesn't have a car, we let them sit in their matching car seats for a photo! I love this picture. Koda is fussing (wanting to eat like every man) and sweet Addie is posing like an angel. In my mind I hear her saying, "could you please hold it down?"

Two little blessings in GRACO- man, we should have gotten paid for this!

1 comment:

Mike said...

Hi Kyla,

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your
interview
.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas