Thursday, June 11, 2009

Dance Baby Dance!

If you were at the dress rehearsal tonight, then you might have seen my adorable daughter on stage....but if not, here are some highlights from my camera.

Cami thought it was her night too!
She actually started getting upset when we left because, "I didn't get to dance!"
But, she did get to see Chloe do ballet.....


Tap


And Jazz (our favorite)



(But, I must agree with Chloe, I did go too heavy on the eyeliner...she said, "I have evil eyes, Mommy!" But that is what dress rehearsal is for right TD, to get your eyeliner level right!)




3 comments:

JB said...

Hey Kyla! Just found your blog through Clara Jean's. What precious girls you have!!! I heart blogging, too. Check us out at www.bugsmommy.blogspot.com

Have a GREAT summer and good luck with first grade!

Julie Beth Fox

Kendra said...

Man she can shake those hips! Love it. Also love that Cami had to dress up too.

Betty said...

I see the natural dancing genes will live on...she has some snazzy moves for a young rising star who I think stole the show!!!