Monday, May 4, 2009

A laughable moment

Okay, if you know me, you know that I am a kindergarten teacher. I have had MANY things that I have wanted to blog about my sweet/crazy 21 kiddos, but knowing that I could possibly get fired and loose our income, I choose not to.
Well, today I HAD to share this. You know when you have a day that just...well...stinks? Everything seemed to happen wrong and there was absolutely no time to get the 1000 things done that needed to be done. That was the day I was having.

We are making portraits of our Mothers for Mother's day. The directions were to paint a head and neck with skin color paint. Here is the example:
So, today at 5:00, as I was stressing about NOT being home with my family and the 999 other things I needed to get done, I saw my friend's...we will call him Pokey...Pokey's painting and had to stop and thank God for a laughable moment!

No comments: