Saturday, May 16, 2009

I am on my way!

Sorry it has been so long...I know that there are millions trying to read this (hee hee). I have been so tired from my job at the zoo and with getting all the showers, birthdays and end of year things at school stuff (I am moving from the first floor to the second floor on /Thursday!) that I have negected my blogging.
But, today marks the day of 2 weeks before we are in Nicaragua. Two weeks from today I will be in 105 degree weather but HOPEFULLY on the way to see my girls. Roza is on the far leftnd Kari is the little one in the middle. Isn't crazy to love someone so much even if you've only seen them twice! They are constantly in my heart and prayers.

And then there are the babies we see at the villages. the villlages where people sleep in shack on mud floors.....We think the Chosen Children Ministry will ask us to make beds this year!! Wont that be fun! And then we get to see all the kiddos at the schools!!!!

My heart is so excited to get there. As I take my HORSE PILL (or Malaria pill that you can only take 1 a week because it is so strong) I will smile thinking that I am only 2 pills away from my long EXTENDED family.

Please pray for my girls, though they will be SPOILED to death by my parents for the first part of the week and then Chris' parents the second part of the week....they will be weighing heavy in our hearts a Mommy and Daddy are in another country.

1 comment:

Betty said...

I cannot wait for our journey back home to our Nicaraguan family!!!
Praying...