Thursday, August 28, 2008

I've Been tagged

Sweet Alicia Jordan tagged me, so here I go:

7 Things I want to do before I die: (not in order)

1. witness like it was everyday conversation
2. skydive
3. Sing with Chris on stage
4. Take my girls to Disney
5. Have a flat stomach
6. go to Italy with Chris
7. Watch my girls grow spiritually

7 things I can do:
1. touch my tongue to my nose
2. Sing almost all of the words to "I like big butts"
3. remember what I was wearing in certain situations (back to 7th grade!)
4. fast pitch a softball
5. multitask like the best of 'em
6. give an awesome massage (I would rather get it though)
7. my make up in the car- I'm trying to stop!

7 things I cannot do:
1. go a day at school without missing my family
2. read quickly
3. take critcism (just being honest)
4. ride in the back of a car without getting car sick
5. be around cat dander (ahhhhchoo)
6. wake up early for garage sales
7. speak French

7 Things that attract me to my man:
1. his cuteness
2. his humor
3. the way he loves his girls
4. the way he makes me a better person
5. the way he can see things with God in mind
6. that he can sing and play guitar
7. that he is a great athlete

7 things I say most often (this week)
1. lights off- voices off
2. "I love your hips and lips, (child's name)"
3. 1,2,3 eyes on me, hands free, voices off
4. "not by might, not by power, but by your spirit" (that is more of what I say in my head)
5. seriously? (not to my kids)
6. Chloe please come clean up your room
7. Heavens to Betsy (what does that mean anyway?)

7 celebrity crushes
1. Matt Damon
2. Ashton Kutcher
3. Bo Snider (at age 8)
4. Taye Diggs
5. New Kids on the Block (yet I can think of no names)
6. The kid from Step It Up
7. now I am just trying to think of anyone.....

7 people to tag (sorry if you have already done this I have been out of the blog world)
1. Kendra
2. Tonya
3. betty
4. Amanda
5. Tiffany
6. Joanna
7. Shawn!!!!!
7.

1 comment:

Shawn said...

Haha...i think Chris is cute too. I already got tagged. You can read all my clever goodness here.

http://www.apassingnote.com/2008/08/i-am-tagged.html

-Shawn