Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Anybody miss me?

Okay, so you don't have to answer that...it is just that we went to Oklahoma for a week and i haven't gotten to blog like I want to.
Bartlesville is where I was born and raised. When I was growing up there it was "so uncool" and everyone was ready for bigger and better things. But, it is funny how my friends are starting to move back and how people our age love raising their family in the small yet busy town.
We Carpenters, on the other hand, see it as vacation! Where else do you get to swim everyday, get your first mani and pedi (thanks to aunt Kendra) and go to KIDDIE PARK!!!!!

Here is a photo journal of our week in Bartlesville. You will see many smiles from Chloe, Cami, Aunt Kendra, Devin, Paw Paw, Grammie, Chris and I!!!
Happiness at the pool




Chloe's first trip to the spa!!!!!
KIDDIE PARK!!!




Riding the train






And now it is back to the real world....where I can't wear my p.j.s until late afternoon and where I have to answer the phone and worry about bills. Thanks Mom and Dad for treating us so well while we were with you and thanks Sis for spoiling me and my little Gaudy Girl! I love you!!!!!

1 comment:

Betty said...

Yes...I did miss you! Been trying to get together with you...I think you still are in your PJs...happy you had fun, but even happier you are back home raising your kids with us! Love, Betty