Friday, July 10, 2009

Best Friend of the Year Award

Here are the top ten reasons why this wonderful person recieves the BEST FRIEND OF THE YEAR AWARD:




10. She is my BLOG mentor


9. She makes me laugh so hard I sometimes think I may pee a little!


8. We have a pack to brag on our husbands (instead of grip- it isn't always easy!)


7. She compliments me on how well I pack a dishwasher (something Chris says I am terrible at)


6. She lets her kids watch Spongebob too


5. In a meeting, she let everyone know I was too busy to take on another responsibility


4. I know that she prays for me and my family when we need it the most


3. She was the only other person allowed to be in the room when Cami was delivered besides Chris and the doctor (and then my mom last minute)


2. She invited me into the most fun Bunco group over 6 years ago and let me back in last year after I bailed on them 3 years ago.


1. SHE WASHED, DRIED, FOLDED AND PACKAGED 4 LOADS OF MY LAUNDRY WITHIN 18 HOURS!(my washer is broken)




So who is this beautiful, talented, Christian woman?????
TONYA LEE DODD!!!!

5 comments:

Tonya Lee said...

I'm like about to cry! I'm just reading along and then realize IT'S ME!!!! Before they nominate me for sainthood I should mention you cleaned my toilets when I was on bedrest, you always take my daughter for overnights, you gave me the pregnancy test that showed we were probably having twins and most of all being a part of you welcoming sweet Cami kicked in the drive that resulted in my 2 sweet boys! No amount of laundry could repay that!!!! And just in case someone still wants to nominate me for sainthood I washed and folded one load at 12:30 at night(too much Coke at Bunco!)! Ha! Can't wait to beat the 18 hours time with your laundry this week!

Betty said...

Isn't that sweet. Explains why you stood me up 2 times in a row. Congrats to Tonya...you definitely deserve best friend of the century!!! I must ask...what is saintho? I not a smart woman, but I know what love is...LOL

Betty said...

Ok...it just showed up...sainthood. Yes...Tonya, you are now nominated in my eyes for the load of laundry at 12:30 at night. You should be getting your beauty sleep!!! Love you and Kyla!

roza said...

Awe! That is so sweet!!!! Rock on Toyna Dodd!!! I enjoyed reading that!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Girl! Tonya is a saint!!! How many houses had your laundry over the last week or so? I have counted 3! I feel badly that you were out a washer and dryer that long!!!!

Teresa