Thursday, April 9, 2009

Glow Galaxy

Monday night my friend Karen asked if we wanted to join her and her Bella for Glow Galaxy! Since Chris was working, Chloe, Cami, Flat Chloe and I were off to Cool Springs. On the way, I called Roza and her crew to see if they were up for a little glowing too!


Though Glow Galazy has not paid me anything for this advertisement, I have to say it was a blast! We spent 2 and a half hours.
Flat Chloe made it there for some sliding...
some putt putt, too!

Cami loved throwing the glow in the dark balls
Chance was a pro at golfing.

It was a blast! But, the best part was when I BEAT ROZA 10 to 9 at air hockey!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun, but I was really hoping to see a post about Friday night at Panchos! What, no pictures??? LOVE YA!! MISS YA!! Hope you are having a great BREAK!!
jamie