Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween!

This year we have two rockers! One for the present...Taylor Tess from Camp Rock, and one from the past!

Chloe was right in character when she had her microphone.





Cami also knew just how to swing those hips as soon as she put on her skirt.



We first hit the church for games and candy.



I love how Chloe helped Cami up to see the goodies.



Both girls wanted to get their faces painted by my friend Hope. They even got tattoos!





We ran into some friends we never get to see. It was so much fun watching Cami and Grahm Maddox play together. Chloe and Gabriel played all the time at this age!





Then after about an hour and a half of games, we headed for our neighborhood to hit a few homes for trick or treat. It had been a long day for Mommy. (In kindergarten, we had over an hour of outdoor games and fun.) The night ended for me with a hot bath and a back rub from my sweetheart. So, for me, Halloween was a great day! And, I know the girls had a blast as well.

No comments: