Sunday, September 7, 2008

Girls Weekend....day

Well, for those of you who know us well, you know that the Carpenters are a part of a Moffia organization called "The Family"....okay it really isn't crime related at all. The Family is made of 4 families who get together to pray for each other, support each other, and well, be together.

This group began five years ago when the 4 guys decided to be an accountability group. They met on and off, but then a few years ago they got tight. Once they went camping and then on a fishing trip in Florida.


When the families would get together, the ladies decided we needed to start this accountability as well. SO, this weekend we had a day and night of nothing but us!




We started off at Opryland Hotel! Ticka had gotten us this AMAZING room for the night! (She is a server at the new club called The Fuse....but we get to that later.) Then off to NashVegas.




The girls decieded to hit Sat co. Poor Betty, no margaritas here! Oh and ticka hates getting her picture taken....so every chance Betty and I could snap one we would! Such great friends.

Then we pretended we had money and treid on clothes at Posh. No, these are not models! It is just Betty and me, silly!


After a hard day of walking the streets of Nashville, we got our feet done!




Then we ate at La Paz in Green Hills. We were stuffed, so we headed to the hotel to see The Fuse (Ticka's club) and get in our p.j.s to VEG OUT!


Now, Kyla did not have her camera with her as we went to see the club because she was so busy trying to find a Webkinz in the Opryland hotel! But if you go to Betty's site www.appleantics@blogspot.com you will see some great pics of us in the club before the people got there. The Fuse is awesome...very S and the C, if you know what I mean!


Then, my favorite part of the day...pajama time! We snacked, talked and talked and talked and talked. It was wonderful....and yes, Teresa I fell asleep first! Someone pay that girl $20!

My rest was only 3 and some minutes long, until I got up early and made it to church by 8:00!!!!But, I had a wonderful tIme with my sisters! I love you all girls!

3 comments:

Shawn said...

Ummm, does Betty have news to announce? And did you just announce it?

Betty said...

No...I don't have news. But...who knows what the future holds :)))!Satco just doesn't serve my adult beverage of choice, so I opted for good old-fashioned sweet tea!Kyla-you are rocking for blogging this trip faster than me! I had a blast!

Teresa D said...

Betty did finally find a margarita at La Paz, though! Kyla, this is the first post I have ever made to a blog! Kudos!! T