Tuesday, September 8, 2009

She is home!!!

In April, I posted "Show Some Love". It was a post about a concert my friends were having to raise money to bring a baby home from Ethiopia. They had already named her Kaiyin, which meant long awaited child, but had never laid eyes on her.

In July, in my post about "A Year Later", I mentioned that my friends Elmira and Steve were given a baby girl that week and we got to see the picture of the beautiful baby Kaiyin that night.

Well, here we are in September and the post entitled "She is home"....means just that!!!!

Sunday night Steve and Elmira came home from Ethiopia with the newest addition to their family!!!!! Friends, neighbors and family waited on their street with balloons and signs to welcome them all home. Here are some pictures of very excited fans with posters and then some with tearfilled eyes when we saw Kaiyin Miriam Burke finally with her Mommy and Daddy.


2 comments:

jam'n bell said...

Precious, precious, precious!!! She is home! Thank you, Lord!!!

Betty said...

What a special night that was! Hey and thanks for posting the goofy pic of me...love it!