Sunday, September 27, 2009

Happy Fall!

Well, it is officially Fall!
Last week I had a sinus infection and this week Chloe had snot galore. So, Friday Dad took her to the doctor to make sure she didn't have an infection.

No, she didn't have an infection...she had the flu...yes the swine flu. But, the doctor said that her symptoms were so minor compared to the other flu and that she will be over this in a few days.

But, then there was the pregnant mommy. Everything we have heard about pregnant women and the swine flu is NOT good. I was told to stay away from her until Saturday night. Now, how does a Mommy stay away from her sick baby? I came home and sat down in a chair (away from her) and just cried. She also sat down in a chair and cried because she was missing the Cheetah fest!

It is Sunday and so far I have stayed as far away as a Mommy could. We are all on Tamiflu and hoping we are going to be out of the house soon.

But, while I was away (moving my classroom from the portable to the building) the "sick fairies" came. Our fairies, other wise known as Darlin' and Papa brought sacks of goodies. KFC bucket of food, sacks of Krispie Creme donuts and sacks of scrapbooking, notebooks, cookies sprinkles and halloween outfits!

Thank you darlin and Papa. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! And especially my heart! After spending from 9:00-5:30 working at school coming home to chicken, green beans and amazing potatoes and gravy made my week! AND, the girls have had a blast scrapping and watching their sponge capsules grow so Chris and I can watch a movie!!!



3 comments:

Tonya Lee said...

I am so sorry Chloe was sick! I really wanted to help you with your classroom but we were throwing an anniversary party. I hope you are OK. Please call if you need anything and by the way, you are amazing what you can do and survive!

Shawn said...

So sorry Chloe was sick! Stay well friend!
~H

Pamela Johnson said...

Hope everyone is feeling better! We've been kind of cruddy around here too, with the seasons changing. hang in there!