Sunday, February 10, 2013

Courage Award

My Chloe Grace Carpenter is many things.  She is my first born baby.  She is energetic and happy.  She is a talented dancer.  She is overly sensitive to others' feelings (not always her sister's). She is a very bright and hardworking student. And, on Friday, she was acknowledged as being something more: courageous. At ADES, each month a child from each class is given an award for showing outstanding character in Respect, Responsibility, Caring, Perseverance, Courage, Citizenship and a few more I forgot. 

And the more I think about it, Chloe does show courage in so many ways. She stands up to those bullying others, she created a whole platform for student council president and this year she tried out for the talent show.

I am so proud of my Chloe..... for so many reasons. But, most of all, she has Jesus in her heart and shows it everyday!

No comments: