Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Remembering Ranch Heights

Here is my kindergarten class. Yes, this picture was taken in 31 years ago at Ranch Heights!
. . .and here I am without the class and my Mom 31 years later in front of a Promethean board!
It is now a first grade room, but it felt the same.I walked down the halls that I once thought were so big, to find my class picture on the wall.
(Boy! I had bad hair!)
I, of course, had to put my girls on the "Wrangler!"
The best thing is that my nephew Devin is going to 4th grade there. When he picked him up, we saw his paper on the wall and decided to take a picture.
We LOVED reading about the things he was thankful for in his life. . . . yes, things, not PEOPLE! But, he is an honest little boy (who we are so thankful to have).

Even though Devin was thankful for "things", we are VERY thankful for him!

No comments: