Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Retreat

For my Mother's Day, I got to have Sarah and Teri come stay with me for the whole weekend. Chris lovingly agreed to take the 3 kiddos to Rita and Leroy's for the Carpenter's Retreat.
(Rita always has adventures planned and the girls were pumped!)

When I saw the three of us, it was crazy how we had the same hair cut and color and similair clothes! We hadn't been together like this for years!



Our first stop was Chuy's. It was PERFECT! We sat on the patio on a beautiful sunny day with fruity drinks. We took NO ONE to the bathroom and were able to eat our meals while they were still warm!

Here is Sarah with her sweet Emerson

Teri and sweet Britton

Next stop the mall!

As we were walking passed the prom dresses to the bathroom we decided we would try a few on when we got back from the restroom. . . needless to say, that never happened.

Chris called and he was on the side of the road with a broken down car. Rita and Leroy had just taken the kids and Leroy was on his way to th E.R. with Koda! Sweetly, he said not to worry and he would let me know how Koda was when he heard, but this Momma wasn't good with that. I spent from 4:00 until 12:00 at St. Thomas hospital with Leroy. After being thrown up on and waiting in a room for a couple of hours, I found that Koda had a VIRUS! I spent the night at the Carpenters and after seeing that Koda was on the mends and Chris' car was being fixed, Teri and Sarah drove to Belleview to pick me up!

So, we picked up the next day with shopping, lunch and came home to watch a rented movie.

Emerson and Britton were not quite up for a photo shoot, but I tried.

and tried

and tried!

Sunday, we went to church and enjoyed one of our blast from the pasts. . Olive Garden!


We decided this must be an every year event . . . .but next time we are all going to be kidless and NOT in our hometown!








No comments: