Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Koda's Dedication

On October 24th, our church had a baby dedication. Grammie and Paw Paw and Darlin and Papa were there as we celebrated Koda Anthony Carpenter.
Before Koda's dedication, we got to take our first family picture! Thank you TSC for the opportunity.....can't wait to see what it looks like when we are actually facing the camera! God definately blessed us with beautiful children.
I will now tell you what I think Koda is saying in these pictures....
"Groooowl. I am Koda Bear."

"Really, arn't I the cutest little thing you've ever seen?"

"Hey, I am talkin' to you!"


Koda got a picture with sweet Macy Williams
"She is so cute, mom!"


Darlin and Grammie with their granddaughters

The girls with their Papa and Paw Paw

The Carpenter boys were so intensely listening to Pastor Tom.....
that Koda feel asleep!


Pastor Tom prayed over our family and over our sweet little man with 3 John 1:4 "I have no greater joy than to hear my children are walking in the light!"


We pray that all of our blessings walk in the light of Jesus Christ.









No comments: