Sunday, August 29, 2010

Allendale Alligators

This year Chloe and I started at a brand new school. Allendale Elementary is the school our neighborhood is zoned for, so we decided to transfer from CRES. Though I miss a lot of the family I had at Chapman's, I am loving being at Allendale. I adore my team, administration and have a sweet class!

On August 8th, we had a ribbon cutting ceremony for the public to see our awesome new building. Now, I know you are thinking, "shouldn't that have been outside?" but, seeing that it was 100 degrees outside, we had it in the gym.



Here are the girls in front of the mascot "Allen", but the cutest alligator was Koda sportin' his alligator hat....


Then it came...August 12th....my Chloe Grace was a second grader!

This year she was UPSTAIRS....In Mrs. Maxwell's class........who we LOVE!!!!And look whose artwork was already on the school's hallway!!!!


It is going to be a great year!

No comments: