Saturday, June 5, 2010

"Baby, Baby, Baby , OHHHH.....

......I can't believe you are seven!"
Yes, I did...I let my seven year old have a Justin Beiber birthday party! And, you know what else? I would have LOVED a John Snyder party when I turned eight, but my Mom wasn't as cool as this mom!


So what did my little girl want to do? First paint pottery (do you know how much that cost?...this lead to the fact that she could only invite a few friends....first just three, then 5!...one was in Hawaii)cute Ashton has been Chloe's friend since the womb!here is Macy painting her cat very seriouslySydney painted that shoe in 5 seconds flat!and here are all the girls (sorry no close up of Jade)





And of course, little sis and little brother came along. (By the way, Chloe is so sweet about having Cami with her and her friends. She amazes me sometimes!) Then we headed home for pizza.....presents....
cake...which was the best one this Mom has ever made for her peanut free kiddo



And then it was time to slumber....wait doesn't that mean sleep?Chloe asked if they could stay up all night, knowing that they would surely pass out at midnight, I said sure!...at 3 a.m. Mommy had to lay down the law and told them to shut their eyes and

GO TO SLEEP!









Aren't they precious? What great memories. Oh, and Chris made them all J.B. shirts!!!!

I love you Chloe Grace Carpenter. Each day you make me proud to be your Mom. You are so talented, funny, beautiful and kind. I thank Jesus each day that He gave me you. Thank you for seven awesome years. I look forward to about seventy more! Happy Birthday