Sunday, August 2, 2009

What is in a furtune cookie?

Last Sunday, we went to Ming's with a secret, that obviously needed to be let out.....






Yes, it is true. We are almost 7 weeks pregnant. This will probably come to a shock to most of you seeing that Chris and I said we were finished with our family of four. But in the spring, both of us felt that maybe God was saying that HE might not be done with our family. Obviously He wasn't. The thought of a third melted our hearts.

I am sure everyone realizes that the timing of this is very....humorous. Financially this is one of the hardest times we've had. Me starting school sick as a dog 24hours a day is definately going to be a challenge, and oh, we gave away all of baby things!


But, I am reminded that God is amazing. Even though things look impossible, I am still so excited about this new life inside of me. What if it is a boy! A little hunter for Chris. What if it is another little precious girl that will steal my heart away like her sisters have. I think we could have the Jonas sisters in the making! You can see the girls are exstatic.


So, I tell everyone on the blog so that if you want to say, "What are you thinking?" you can't! Only positive exciting comments can be left on the blog!!!!! And if you want to dig out all that baby stuff you've saved in the attic and never knew why, you can! But, as you see Chloe has it pretty well planned out, so who's concerned?

6 comments:

Alicia (dna) said...

Congrats! That is very exciting news! God will provide. He is our Jehovah-Jireh! :-)

Shawn said...

Forgot to tell you the other day that you can have all of my maternity clothes. Baby clothes too, and any equipment you might need that I'm done with.

I even have some very nice custom made boy bedding if you need to go that route!

So excited for you and love the video. So funny when Chloe says, Can we call Ms. Heather??? Love it.

~H

jam'n bell said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. I completely understand everything you wrote about financial worries and having given all your baby things away. So been there and still there! But God had planned for this and He will continually provide you with whatever needs this little bundle of joy will need.
If you have a little girl, I've got stuff.
I will pray for you and your little one during this pregnancy.

By the way, I loved how you announced it to the girls....and to capture it on film, how awesome!

Tonya Lee said...

The kids have enjoyed watching that video of Chloe celebrating! It is priceless! She doesn't need dance lessons just some really good news to break out some new moves! I can't wait to meet your newest member and will pray for your sickness and energy this week!!!

Anonymous said...

ahhh, the girls' reactions were priceless. my two would react the same....totally excited and not quite sure. ha! love it! congratulations to you all, kyla. i'm so happy for you and i know it will all work out. hang in there these next couple of weeks when you aren't feeling the best and are teaching school. love you all! -teri ediger

Pamela Johnson said...

you go to the beach for a week and come back and hear this??? what? so excited for you!! will be praying for your sickness and school starting. LOVE YA!